THINGS THAT INSTANTLY & EASILY MAKE ME HAPPY
Just a few (requested by @boygirlparty!h
- •CoffeeI don't discriminate. Fancy cappuccino, questionable cup from the gas station pot- I take it all! ☕️ In fact just THINKING about coffee right now is making me happy.
- •Hearing my parents on the phone early on a weekend morning to IranI don't live with them anymore but it's still my favorite ❤️ I love that they've stayed connected despite being far away. And I love that they talk louder, as if that helps.
- •Babies. Happy ones. Cuddly newborns.
- •The opening notes of Into the Groove and All Night Long
- •Retelling the story about the time my mom went up to Lionel Richie and told him he was "Three times a great singer!"
- •Hearing someone accidentally fart.It makes me uncomfortable, which makes me giggle and takes the heat off whatever I'm probably stressing about at the moment.
- •When the Mr grins at me to get out of whatever trouble he is inHe isn't on the app, so he doesn't know this. As far as he knows, he's still in trouble.
- •Sibling group hugsI don't know how we continue to do this into our 30s but it's awesome
- •Dad's breakfast sandwichesAnd the glee with which he concocts them
- •Mom saying "Hiya Lil!" or "Yessssssk!"
- •@boygirlparty's elephant illustration
- •Bookstores, books, readingNot in that order
- •Suddenly remembering I already worked out that morning
- •Hot showers
- •Tax refundsTis the season. I don't get them but I feel like if I did, I would be SO happy. I'm preparing myself, really.
- •When the flight attendant offers me extra snacksLook, no one said I'm hard to please
- •This emoji: 💩. Every. Single. Time.