Places I Want to Visit... Again
Since having kids, our travel has been somewhat limited. But these are the places I dream about visiting again.
- •Hong KongHome of won ton soups and almost everything delicious. I not only crave the food, I crave the city.
- •SingaporeLaksa, Hanainese chicken, fresh roti... In a uniquely Asian city that feels a lot like North America.
- •Las VegasPlace for anything from an In-N-Out burger to legit Asian food to fancy crab legs, this is my fave place to visit without kids.
- •Honolulu, HawaiiThis smorgasbord of cultures is another odd bird that feels 1 part beach, 1 part Asia and 1 part Vegas.
- •TokyoI dream about the udon, the okonomiyaki, and the view in Shibuya.
- •ThailandLove the tastes and the shopping. Would love to visit again someday... With or without the kids.
- •LondonCornish pastie, anyone? This would be a fun place to take the littles one day. Still haven't visited Buckingham Palace yet.