Photos That Show Up When You Google Image Search My Name
A moderately ridiculous first list. But I have to dive in somewhere, and how better than by not taking myself too seriously?
- •Not me! But I did take this photo of my amazing friend Shannon, who worked for us on our farm for several years. She has some beautiful ink.
- •Also not me. But I took this one! Ever thought about keeping piglets in a pack n play in your living room? They need to be fed overnight more often than a newborn baby (I know this as I had one at the time) and they poop. A lot. But they're very cute, and that makes up for a lot.
- •Finally, me! This is from 2007 when I was working on a pastured livestock farm in Clarke County, Virginia. I use it as my avatar most places. I've been thinking a lot about how the actual sleeplessness of parenting small children, as well as the whole heart walking around outside your body thing, really ages you. I look a little more tired now.
- •This one's me too, circa 1979, with my amazing mom @pats. Maybe my most favorite picture ever.
- •Look, it's my friend Dan from high school! He's a professional tuba player. He's played with the Violent Femmes.
- •Don't know this guy but I think we share a last name.
- •I have no explanation for this one either, but I'm going to think of it as a gift from the universe.
- •I would so like to know what's going on here.
- •Last one. It's a Marilyn pizza!