Getting into a better mindset
my favorite ways to be in a better mindset. this is more for me as a reminder but if it can help others even better
- •A clean work and living area
- •Being mindful of your inner voiceI have a lot anxiety so I usually have a inner voice in my head all the time. I found that when my inner voice is positive and not a judging, condescending asshole, I'm usually in a better mind set
- •Waking up early in the morningI'm a morning person so ive found that in the morning, I'm most productive so I wake up early to get work more done.
- •Write down a few daily goals first thing in the morningThis helps give purpose to my day
- •ExerciseI don't actually do this but everywhere I've read says that this is good for you....guess I need to work on it
- •Don't be obsessed with being rightWho gives a shit? Most times, people aren't going to change their opinion and if you're obsessed with being right neither will you. Control what you have power over.
- •Have challenging hobbiesYour brain is a muscle and needs to exercise. Having challenging hobbies will strengthen your brain as well as create new connections
- •Don't be obsessed with time