Overheard 👂 Airport Gate Edition
Boarding in Chicago, San Francisco bound
- •next in line to have my ticket scanned
- •*beep*. Ticket Agent to traveler ahead of me: Sir we will need to tag and check one of your bags.
- •Man (confused): um. Why?
- •TA: you have three and we only permit two carry on
- •Man: this is just my coat"Just" meaning a garment bag that could hold an entire suit+ I refrained from unzipping it to validate
- •TA: sir, that's a third item
- •Man (folds the garment bag in half): this is my third flight today and I haven't had to check anything
- •TA: sir, if the other agents had done their job, you wouldn't be here holding up these fine people
- •Man (looks angry but capitulates): *ugh*
- •Moral of the story: Learn your ABCs and your 1-2-3s