TV I’M INTO THESE DAYS
I watch a mixture of pure quality and pure shit. Sometimes I prefer the pure shit.
- •It's Always Sunny in PhiladelphiaI've watched every episode at least three times and I laugh harder each time. My favourite thing is to watch Frank's mannerisms even when he's in the background. I think a lot of people write this show off after watching just one episode. You have to give it time to get just how genius the character development/acting is.
- •NarcosJust one episode in but I'm sold. Gives me a Goodfellas vibe which is always a huge plus.
- •DaredevilBest comic book adaption I've ever seen. Which doesn't mean much when it comes to tv shows but damn, this was a really well done show. Hoping season two builds on the dark first season.
- •Are You the OnePure entertainment. I have no idea why I'm so drawn to shitty reality tv like this show but why fight it. Especially when I laugh my ass off and get so much enjoyment making fun of the fools on shows like this one. I don't really get drunk anymore but if I did I'd get shittered while watching every minute of this disaster.
- •American Horror StoryLOVED the first season. Second season grew on me. The third season "Coven", started strong and then went to dog shit. I'm a few episodes into "Freak Show" and the damn clown kills it!
- •Golden GirlsAlways thought it was cool that they had the same microwave as me when I grew up