The Rock, Paper, Scissors Code of Conduct
Be responsible. Be respectful.
- •Safety firstAlways ensure that all players have removed sharp jewelry and watches.
- •StakesAlways establish what is to be decided or whether the match is to be played for honor.
- •Number of roundsPredetermine the number of rounds required to win the match.
- •Establish countBefore the first round, ensure agreement on priming conventions. (1...2...3...shoot)
- •Use cautionThink twice before using RPS for life threatening decisions.
- •Respect the cultureWhen abroad, consider yourself a RPS ambassador and abide by house rules.