The Rock, Paper, Scissors Code of Conduct
Be responsible. Be respectful.
- 1.Safety firstAlways ensure that all players have removed sharp jewelry and watches.
- 2.StakesAlways establish what is to be decided or whether the match is to be played for honor.
- 3.Number of roundsPredetermine the number of rounds required to win the match.
- 4.Establish countBefore the first round, ensure agreement on priming conventions. (1...2...3...shoot)
- 5.Use cautionThink twice before using RPS for life threatening decisions.
- 6.Respect the cultureWhen abroad, consider yourself a RPS ambassador and abide by house rules.