Already on li.st? Open in app.
The point is to watch a horror film every day in October. I missed the 4th and 12th but otherwise have done pretty well.
- •Children of the Corn (1984)
- •Christine (1983)
- •Piranha (1978)
- •He loves him some brownies.
- •Yum is right
- •Objects in mirror are staring at you
I usually binge shows after a season has finished but lately I'm actually keeping up w a few as they air. It's an interesting experience.
- •Scream QueensWhat I call water cooler worthy. Lots of in jokes and horror homages as well as very quick snappy dialogue and a cast of ridiculous character/caricatures. Plus the soundtrack is fabulous.
- •GothamRunning w the villains taking over the city has elevated this series from mediocre to pretty dang good. It's dark but in the best ways.
- •The MuppetsLoving this behind the scenes take on the lives of my fave puppets. Giving Miss Piggy her own talk show is a delightful conceit. Only sour note for me is the voice of Kermit's girlfriend. Yuck.