Today's Thoughts about Politics
- •Voting has ceased to be a corrective function
- •You should vote for the lesser of 2 evils is stupid logic
- •You shouldn't vote for anyone if there is no one you support, being made to feel guilty about that is ridiculous
- •Recent presidential debates set a bad precedent. It is 2 people picking each other apart about the worst aspects of each other. No discussion of policy and details outlining how goals will be achieved. This is assigned homework to watch in many US classrooms...
- •This is the only system that comes to mind that relies on people who don't understand the job to choose who should do it.
- •People remain in office even if they have an absolutely horrible report card