Albums that changed me...
They aren't in any particular order
- •Dark Side Of The Moon - Pink FloydPink Floyd just has a way with music and I love them so much. If I had to choose only a few albums to survive humanity this one would definitely be one. Or Wish You Were Here.
- •Love Story - YelawolfThis should be very ironic because of the fact that I'm not highly religious. Be that as it may, this album still had its effect on me whether I wanted it to or not. It has a very erie feel to it, but somehow makes you believe that everything will be ok.
- •AM - Arctic MonkeysAM introduced me to alternative rock. If you listen to alternative rock, it goes without saying that listening to this album is by far one of the most bestest albums ever. :D
- •Sempiternal - Bring Me The HorizonSimply no words..
- •I'm Sorry... - The NeighbourhoodDark pop is just intriguing to me.
- •Motion - Calvin HarrisThis album just helps me relax and chill tbh.
- •Shady XV - Various Artists (they're mostly all from Shady Records)This Eminem produced album is just gr8 in general. It proves that he still doesn't care about society and won't ever care. And if he does then it's probably because he's ded. LMAO JK HE DOESN'T EVER CARE.
- •The 1975 - The 1975Last but most certainly not least (by a long shot) is The 1975. Their self titled album introduced me to indie everything and showed me that it's fine to be me. Also the neon lights are cool and they should keep all their album covers consistent and only change the color like " I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it" (yeah ik it's long)