Lessons I Learned From "Hush"
That movie with the masked guy and the deaf girl where they didn't fall in love
- •Always run unpredictablySuggestions: in a zig zag, falling to the ground occasionally. Anything to confuse the guy shooting bullets (or arrows) at you.
- •Always go for the jugularEfficiency
- •Never stop stabbingNever.
- •Always know sign language as a back-up or learn to read lipsThis is just a good life tip.
- •Rely on your cat in times of need
- •Try kissing to throw the killer offHorror movie meets rom com
- •Never live in the middle of the woods by yourself with your electricity box on the outside of your house. Especially when you're deaf.