5 WARDROBE MALFUNCTIONS I'VE HAD AT MY CURRENT JOB
@Vogue didn't prepare me for this
- •Boobs out on my first dayI should have known better when I put on that button up shirt. I dressed to impress, and I certainly did, but not how I intended. I didn't notice the popped button until after lunch, and it was only then I realized why my new coworkers were so friendly.
- •Rocking pink Disney Crocs while meeting the CEOI threw them on to walk my dog in the morning, and forgot to change into something less humiliating. It happened to be the day I was meeting my company's CEO for the first time. I'm sure he wanted to have a word with the hiring manager after getting a load of my Mickey Mouse toes.
- •Donut jelly all down my frontI bit into it, and thick purple jelly squirted out the other side all down my brand new silk shirt. The only saving grace as I changed out of it into a tshirt I found in the closet was that it was a button up shirt, and I'm sure my boobs would have popped out eventually.
- •Dog hair up the wazooShe started out as a fuzzy dog, and became a sheddy dog. It took longer than I care to admit to realize my mostly-black wardrobe was dog hair magnet. I've since invented in lint brushes.
- •Pants split as I arrived to a meetingIt's as if they were designed with my utter embarrassment in mind. Good thing I was wearing my kickass Wonder Woman undies.