LAWS I WOULD MAKE IF I WERE ELECTED PRESIDENT
I'm not saying it will happen, but I'm not saying it won't.
- •Free SpongeBob episodes for allMuch like modern medicine, SpongeBob SquarePants induces giddiness and joy in watchers of the show. No more of this $20 for a reason on Amazon.
- •Reduce state total to 2550 is excessive, especially when trying to draw stars in a cartoon version of the flag. Neighboring states will morph into one, especially the Dakotas, Carolinas, and Virginias. As a bonus, Ohio will go away forever.
- •Look at pictures of my dogMy dog is very cute and should be looked at. This is best implemented in schools and businesses.
- •Men must wear ascotsThey look darling. I don't believe I will face any opposition in this one.
- •No more durianRefer to previous list for explanation. It will all be clear.
- •Socialized healthcareDuh.