Top 5 Nike Kicks I have Or Wish I Had
(* denotes that they have already, indeed, been copped)
- 1.Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Independence Day RedsYou see the flag on the tongue? God bless the USA. These are my grails.
- 2.Nike x Dover Street Market Dunk High LuxClassic American silhouette meets British fashion.
- 3.Air Max 90 Ostritch/Gums*These were the first shoes that I actively waited for a drop date.
- 4.Air Jordan 1 ChicagosThe classics designed by the GOAT himself. Go Bulls.
- 5.KD 7 Florals*These were the first sneakers I had to win a raffle to buy. Look at that leather. The pattern? Can't beat it.