People I Talked to Today
in person on 10/15/15
- •Harryin financial accounting, about loose leaf paper and what we did on fall break
- •Chrisabout our documentary pitches and whether or not he should skip class and some conference he is going to
- •Andreaabout our presentation on ira glass and radio diaries and whether or not the projector was working
- •Alexabout apps and the podcast we are working on
- •Maddieabout a mutual professor and a podcast we are working on
- •Maria Louisaabout the same podcast we are working on
- •Brandonabout fencing
- •Jillianabout how we hadn't seen each other in awhile and earrings and piercings
- •Nathanabout my Apple Watch
- •Guest speaker whose name I can't rememberShe asked for directions to the chapel so I just walked there with her. But then she started giving constructive but very blunt feedback on my documentary piece we watched in class, and she said the only reason she was giving me feedback was because she knew I could take it.
- •SofiaAbout satire and crocs and the democratic debate and sexual assault offenders and zines and a potential editing cycle
- •MahsaAbout vines and Drake and Greek life and living situations and fake artists and noodles and Selena Gomez and my Apple Watch and Instagram and viners and neuroscience and jeans.
- •Riyankaabout how shitty the printers are and Baudrillard and the Onion.