Dearly Missed Gluten-laced Foods
When you order gluten-free at restaurants they shout it back to the cooks like a warning. My doctor is cruel and unusual. If loving gluten is wrong, I don't want to be right.
- •Banana nut bread from StarbucksI can't look directly at the pictures on the drive thru menu
- •Grimaldi's pizza, Star Pizza, any real pizza
- •Croissants with all of those flakey layers
- •Real Panko bread crumbs
- •CroutonsWho doesn't love sprinkles?
- •Scholtsky's sour dough breadThe gluten-free bun is good but there's no comparison
- •Flour tortillasFajitas on corn tortillas just aren't the same