BOOKS I THINK ABOUT SOMETIMES OUT OF THE BLUE
- •A Visit from The Goon SquadI mostly don't remember this. But I remember the power point made me weep.
- •The House at Pooh CornerYou never can tell with bees.
- •The SparrowI did not like this. I could not stop reading it. I wish I could stop thinking about it.
- •The Faerie QueeneThe account of despair in the first book is terrifying. All hope is lost. Despair isn't even part of my theology, but it's harrowing.
- •This book I read as a kid about goblinsI don't know what it was called, and I don't remember anything about it other than this description of a human girl and how horrifying the goblins found her feet because they had toes.