MOVIES FROM MY YOUTH THAT I'VE SUCCESSFULLY INTRODUCED MY KIDS TO
Youth here is defined as anything before the age of 25, because before I was 25, I was still a baby
- •Who Framed Roger Rabbit?This is ridiculously good. I hadn't seen it since it came out and wow, I'm ready to watch it again.
- •Wayne's WorldYou'd think this would have too many dated jokes for a 10yo to enjoy, but you'd be wrong. You might think the jokes about erections are uncomfortable for a mother to sit through with her son, and you'd be right.
- •Star WarsI probably didn't need to actually list this one.
- •Jurassic ParkThey are under the mistaken impression that it's not as good as World, and they pretended they weren't terrified during the raptors in the kitchen scene.
- •Ferris Bueller's Day OffThey think this is hilarious. As a grown-up, I now think Ferris is an asshole, so I feel pretty mixed about this.
- •Star Trek 2: The Wrath of KhanWe agree this is the best Star Trek movie, even though they don't understand why I sob at the end.
- •Young FrankensteinIt seems surprising, but my parents took me to see this in the theater. Maybe they couldn't find a sitter? In any case, completely hilarious, and my boys agree.