THINGS I LOVE ABOUT LIVING IN LAS VEGAS
I moved to Las Vegas (from Los Angeles) in 2014.
- •The Strip 10 miles to the east of me, and Red Rock Canyon 10 miles to the west.
- •My 10-mile commute takes 16 minutes.
- •More master sommeliers than any other city. Cheers.
- •The airport's in the middle of the city, and parking in the garage next to the terminal is only $16/day.
- •No state income tax. BOOM.
- •The only US restaurants from Guy Savoy and Joel Robuchon.
- •Some of our favorite neighborhood restaurants serve until 3am.
- •Loads more music venues and festivals than you'd imagine, with more opening next year.