Music I've Heard This Week
- 1.Nine Inch Nails - The FragileProbably the best industrial I've ever heard. 80/100.
- 2.Fleet Foxes - Fleet FoxesSome of the most inventive and consistent folk I've ever heard. Melodically perfect. 80/100.
- 3.Radiohead - Hail To The ThiefFirst time actually paying attention when I listen. Really noisy and busy album, full of cool experimentation. 75/100.
- 4.Fleet Foxes - Crack-UpAmbient folk stuff with weird song title and real good melodies. 75/100.
- 5.Tame Impala - LonerismSongs start to really feel like they're all the same, but it remains consistently interesting, due to the vocal parts and synth led jams. 70/100.
- 6.Dance Gavin Dance - Instant GratificationJazz infused pop metal. Repetitive but cool. 65/100.
- 7.Lorde - MelodramaSignificantly better than Pure Heroine, but still pretty damn self-indulgent. 65/100.
- 8.Lorde - Pure HeroineThe most self-indulgent album ever. 55/100.
- 9.21 Savage - Issa Album8 bar hooks. Lots of repetitive lines. A 7-Minute "freestyle" at the end, called 7-Minute Freestyle. Boring. 30/100.