5 THINGS YOU LEARNED AS A NEW MOMMY
New mother. Three month old. Requested by @svandorn
- •Single parents should be given lifetime achievement awards. And full salaries.Let's start a petition.
- •Daytime commercials make a lot of assumptions about you as a humanYou're depressed and need either serious medication or adult coloring books. You're very old and may die soon therefore you need life insurance. STAT. You're unemployed because you don't have a degree from ITT Technical Institute
- •30 years later I still know all the lyrics to all the classic children's songs- and many are very very racistExample...🎶Ten Little Indians🎶 Jimmy crack corn and I don't care, my masters gone away 🎶
- •I can function on a lot less sleep than I gave myself credit for.Could've done a lot more in college.
- •Best. Thing. Ever.Seriously. People said how great it was- but when she looks up and smiles- you feel true purpose in this life.