THE SONG WRITING PROCESS
- 1.Hear a riff/melody/sample I really enjoy.
- 2.Grab guitar or laptop.
- 3.Attempt to recreate aforementioned riff/melody/sample on above mentioned instrument.
- 4.Fail at previously stated intended outcome.
- 5.Listen back at failed attempt to steal a key element of a song I like and think "well this sounds interesting too".
- 6.Listen to another song I like, repeat process for "inspiration" for verse/chorus/bridge/hook.
- 7.Feel satisfied with being a creative genius.