"MOMORIES" AKA MOM MEMORIES
My mother has recently purchased one of those fancy scanners where you take film photos and it creates a digital copy. Gasp! What sorcery! Behold my 90s childhood as the daughter of 2 Asian immigrants.
- •Child Xiao learns to chug soda.Those watermelon shorts tho 🍉🍉🍉
- •I've worn adult sized socks my entire life.What's the point in buying socks when you'll just grow out of them. The money saving move is to "grow into them" - Papa Duan
- •Dad socks + 🎥 = 90sDo VHS players still exist?
- •Channeling my inner Jareth.Asians love apple picking. Pretty sure I went multiple times a year as a kid.
- •My mom has been wearing track suits her entire life.Also further proof that my parents have always been invested in coordinating outfits.
- •Remember when listening stations was a thing?R.I.P. Media play (1992-2006)
- •Nothing but country🐄🐄🐄
- •Pumpkin partyDef was not allowed to carve into a pumpkin by my parents because it made more sense to them to not poke holes into them and begin the composting process.
- •Thank you for reading my list!