Favorite Coffee Shops in State Capitals
I visit state capitals regularly. I also love coffee like a snobby Gilmore girl.
- •Strange Matter Coffee in LansingThe best New Orleans coffee. Better than Blue Bottle.
- •Sefton Coffee Company in RichmondI once had a Santa Claus purchase my coffee for me here.
- •San Rafael Coffee in Carson CityHonorable mention to Comma Coffee.
- •Little Amps in HarrisburgLovely local coffee roaster.
- •Three Fold in Little RockNot a coffee shop, but it serves delicious dumplings and Chinese fare and is worth the mention for Thai iced tea.
- •Drip in ColumbiaThey also serve beer...
- •Thinking Cup in BostonThe only place to get Stumptown (or any Portland roaster).
- •Holy Spirit Espresso in Santa FeNot the best coffee, but the most wonderful owner.
- •TallahasseeI have yet to find decent coffee here. Damnit, Tallahassee.