- •Watch a lot of makeup tutorials, or else you'll end up with boxy eyebrows, emo kid liner and no blending whatsoeverAKA me in 6th grade
- •Don't worry too much about what to wear bc everyone just wears a hoodie and leggings after the first week
- •If your friends are toxic, leave themIdc if they're popular or you've been friends since pre-k, ect. I could literally make a whole rant list about how horrible my ex-best friend/whole ex-friend group was and how many self-confidence issues they left me with.
- •Study a little each night instead of cramming
- •Make to-do lists on your phone of assignments to turn in or tests to study for
- •Join as many clubs as you can
- •Try to get involved in a few social eventsFootball games, dances, e.c.t. I know this may seem hard since I used to be rlly shy, but I've made so many amazing memories and friendships just by putting myself out there
- •Build (or fake) confidenceI used to be really timid and have almost no self confidence whatsoever, and because of this, people walked all over me, I got bullied really badly and I missed out on a lot of stuff with friends. If you want to know how to feel self confident, wear clothes that feel extra special to you or repeat daily affirmations to yourself.