stereotypical movie lines
- •(Protagonist voice-over)"I'm practically invisible at this school!" (Some jock or cheerleader slams said protagonist into a locker or something unoriginal like that, everyone laughs) "I take that back."
- •"I may be a loser, but at least I'm not a bully like you!"OOOH ROAST EM
- •"Goodbye ______......if that's even your real name."
- •"And then there's me.....no, the other one.....yeah, that's me"
- •*record scratch* *freeze frame* "Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got here."Yes, I know this is a twitter meme dont @ me
- •"I always knew you were a jerk...I guess I was right."Lol if you knew he was a jerk then why were you madly in love with him for the whole movie?
- •"You're throwing away your dream." "No Dad....I'm throwing away YOUR dream."
- •"Why don't I give you a makeover?" "Because I don't want to turn into some evil bimbo with 0 brain cells.".......and then 5 minutes later the same character gets a makeover and is totally cool with it once she becomes popular.