LET ME TELL YOU A GHOST STORY
And why I'm not scared of the ghost that lives here.
- •During the last couple years of her life, my grandma Jackie moved in with my uncle and his family.
- •She lived off chocolate, Diet Coke, and cigarettes.Seriously. Every time I saw her she had one of those three things in her hand.
- •She also always wore flip flops.
- •My grandma Jackie passed away in her sleep in 2004.Obviously in my uncle's house.
- •Now it's 2015 and I live with my uncle and his family.Because of reasons.
- •One night I was eating a little late snack at the dinner table and I heard steps like someone was walking down the hall.
- •I also felt air like when someone walks past.
- •I turned and just saw the back of someone, but they were wearing a white shirt.
- •I figured it was probably my aunt going into the living room to get some yarn for her next crochet project.
- •But then I realized she would have turned the light on.
- •But whatever. I finished eating, put my dishes in the sink and left.
- •On my way to my room, I passed the office where my aunt was sitting.
- •She was wearing a blue shirt.
- •Ok so like 3 days later I asked my aunt if she owned a white shirt.
- •She said no.
- •So I told her how I thought I saw her go into the living room the other night.
- •And she was like "no it wasn't me. But you know who that was, right?" 😏😏
- •So anyway, that's why I'm not scared of the ghost in my house.:)