My life, as told by Hamilton
out of order. also I skipped over some stuff.
- •In 2nd grade, I won a pizza for reading the most books in my class.
- •That one time I got a yellow in my 1st grade class because I couldn't follow the rules.
- •Passing notes in high school because we couldn't have our phones out.
- •When the teacher catches you passing notes and reads it to the class.
- •2003. The height of emo.
- •When you get a B and don't want your mom to find out.
- •I stopped growing when I was 9. I am 5' 3".
- •When the seniors graduate, but you're a junior.
- •Turning up with the homies at the Homecoming dance.
- •When you're in college and you think you know everything.
- •I met a shady guy at a party and made up an alias.
- •Now that I am in my mid 20s, my life is coming together, and I got more swag.