REASONS EVERY GROSS LOOKING LOS ANGELES TAKE OUT PLACE HAS SUCH HIGH RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Upon my last visit to LA where I was so hung over I threw up in a Ralph's (I'm aware of the irony), I was looking for some decent, greasy food to deliver and save my pathetic life. I was dumbfounded as to why every unappealing, strip mall pizza/Mexican/Chinese/anything food place had 5 out of 5 star reviews.
- 1.Their customers have extremely low expectations.
- 2.Their customers are not dismayed by the lack of anything buffalo chicken or any bacon/egg/cheese breakfast sandwiches, as I was.
- 3.Their customers do not have very refined palettes (an actual Los Angelan suggested this, not me).
- 4.Their customers are too happy due to their rapid absorption of natural vitamin D, and truly believe this is "the best pizza they've ever had."
- 5.Their customers are too positive and nice, and just can't find it in their hearts to give any food place a bad review.