CASUAL RUN-INS MY DAD HAS HAD WITH FAMOUS MUSICIANS
And lived to tell the tale!!!
- •Frank ZappaHe was going to an Al Stewart concert in Greenwich Village and got there really late. There were only a couple seats left at a table right in front of the stage. Just as Al comes on a guy hurries to the front and sits in the last empty seat. My dad looks over like "who's this fool" and it's Frank Zappa! and they chat
- •The ZombiesWent to one of their shows one night. After it ended he was hitchhiking home ("back when it was safe") and a van picked him up and it was the band!
- •The Mamas and the PapasIn His Own Words
- •The Mamas and the Papas, cont'dTaking credit for others' success: runs in the family apparently
- •Bob DylanLol, dad jokes 😊😊❤️
- •Bonus: me & my dad kickin it