THINGS I GAVE UP ON BC THEY KILLED SOMEONE OFF AND I WASN'T DOWN. ALSO BOREDOM.
- •The OCRIP marissa cooper but more importantly RIP that guy johnny (maybe?) who fell of a cliff bc that was around the time this show went off the rails
- •Top Chef season 3 when they sent Trey homeexcept then I kept watching bc top chef is dope
- •History textbooksbc of alexander hamilton, lincoln, the library of alexandria, roanoke, MLK, otis redding, heath ledger, etc
- •Looking for Alaskagirl died and also i got bored
- •Boardwalk Empirebc of multiple deaths but honestly anything that kills charlie cox off is suspect to me
- •Game of Thrones books (A Dance With Dragons)bc boredom but tbh i feel like i deserve some pats on the back for making it this far
- •The Knickbc of the first scene with the blood and the dead baby
- •A lot of Marauders Era Harry Potter fanfics where the Potters welcome Sirius into their home and he finally feels like he belongs and then Voldemort kills James's parents and it motivates the Marauders to join the Orderdumb. they died of natural causes okay. i don't need that kind of emotional turbulence in my life.
- •Dextera lot of people died and also i got bored
- •Pretty Little Liarsone day the beautiful face and outfits of spencer hastings could no longer sustain me. also someone opposite-died and that really threw me for a loop
- •The Wicked and the DivineJUST KIDDING THIS COMIC IS PERFECT I COULD NEVER STOP READING IT no matter how many people they kill
- •Lostugh i WISH i stopped watching this
- •Arrowbc boredom but all the cameos on the flash are making me rethink this one
- •The Mastertoo much yelling