Already on li.st? Open in app.
day in a life
- •Saturday, 12AMClare and I splitting a mojito and Modello at her friend Matt's birthday party in Bushwick. The mojito was basically a vegetable juice.
- •1AMUnsure of our next move other than wanting to leave the party; it started to rain. The party was very close to the techno rave we had talked about all night, but also unsure if we truly wanted to pay $40 for. No sense committing to a car, so we walked a few blocks to dodge the rain at Our Wicked Lady. Split a gin.
- •2AM'You never regret Popeyes.' We didn't. Popeyes after midnight makes you feel like you are meant to end up with it.
- 1.It smells like feet in here.
- 3.This is like stretching in the sauna without getting yelled at by naked old ladies. Amazing.