How to know you're wrong (ranked)
Do you think you might be wrong? Do other people think you're wrong? Maybe you're wrong! Let's count the ways.
- •Dad, you're embarrassing us.What responses do your opinions invoke? Go ahead and try out something; have your friends/family turned snappy and defensive, or are they simply pretending they don't know you? If you're checking whether you forgot your pants, you might be wrong.
- •Someone says, "How do YOU want to be remembered?"You're better off pretending you were joking at this point, because you're wrong.
- •You have more top-siders than sources you trust.As measured by the pair, not each individual shoe.
- •Alcohol is your ally.Your opinions make more sense after a few drinks because you're wrong.
- •Everything is offensive to you.Do you find that everyone you talk to is attacking you for your views? Well they're not, you're just wrong.
- •You're offending everybody.
- •The people you support frequently benefit from having their way.Are your closely held views helping someone rake in ungodly sums of cash? Maybe you're wrong.
- •No one who agrees with you can explain why he or she is not wrong.
- •You argue against people's facts rather than their logic.Where are you getting that information? Is it more of those "scientists???"
- •Everything you say fits into a broader scheme of overall decline.That's how things are these days.