THINGS PEOPLE WOULDN'T GUESS ARE TRUE JUST BY LOOKING AT ME
I'm a 5'1" Asian girl that is a little chubby for her height. Here are some facts about me that most people wouldn't guess are true just by looking at me!
- •I'm a hardcore adrenaline junkieThat could possibly kill me? Sign me up! Skydiving, base jumping, motorcycles, bungee jumping, paragliding you name it, I'll do it.
- •I'm not FilipinoI'm Japanese and Mexican
- •I exercise almost every single dayUnfortunately, by looking at me, most people wouldn't guess that. From lifting weights with my brother to running up to 5 miles 4 times a week, I have to do it. If I don't, I'll be in the worst mood of my life.
- •I'm not 16 years oldBecause I'm Asian, short; and
- •I'm technically diabetic without being diabeticDue to a hormonal condition, my body is insulin resistant. So I can't process sugar and many carbs very well. That mostly also ties to why I don't lose weight very easily.
- •I was almost scouted to be in the Junior Olympics for skeet shootingI had a boyfriend at the time who's grandpa would take us shooting. He was very involved in the club there and tried to get me to get a trainer for the Junior Olympics because I learned so quickly.
- •I believe that whatever my brother does, I can do just as well.He played soccer, I played soccer. He played football, I wanted to try out as kicker. He learned how to skateboard, I bought a Girl board and learned the shit out of it. I think I mostly did the things like attempt to try out for the football team and learn how to skate mostly to piss off my mother.
- •My mother has questioned my sexuality many timesI'm not really sure why she does this. Maybe it's because I purposely dress a certain way and act a certain way just because I know it makes her mad that I'm not the girly girl I was in middle school. But I've had "the talk" with her more than once.