Books I Can't Finish
For some reason I can not finish these books.And I've finished plenty of books while not finishing these.
- •The Turner House by Angela FourtnoyI've had this book in my E-book queue so many times I am beginning to feel guilty about the 21 days someone else is waiting.
- •Secret Chord by Geraldine BrooksBaffles me. More because I actually paid for this one. Love the authors other books so much I could marry them.
- •Go Set a Watchman by Harper LeeNot sure why I even attempted it- sacrilege in novel form
- •Answered Prayers by Truman CapoteRead partway and re-read partway. Finished Breakfast at Tiffanys, and The Swans of Fifth Avenue (based on this book) while NOT reading Answered Prayers.
- •Bright Lines by Tani Nandini IslamI really enjoyed this, but 2 other books I wanted to read more came available.
- •The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael ChabonHave been trying to read this so long I have the hardcover next to my bed. Used to pick it up once a year to try and get into it. I think I am the only person who can't get into this book.