Most Entertaining on This Week's Game of Thrones
No, not musical faces with Arya, or musical armies with cute (but fierce) Lyanna Mormont...
- •It began with "those are your last words? 'Fuck you'? Come on, you can do better"Topped by the closing, "you're shit at dying, you know that?"
- •Sandor Clegane is FUNNY!Was he this funny before?
- •His sarcastic humor extended to Beric Dardarion's men...
- •"Drop that arrow you bloody girl. Tougher girls than you have tried to kill me"Shout out to Brienne of Tarth
- •And a negotiation with Dardarion's Brotherhood over who has rights to kill 3 prisoners.SG- "they murdered a friend of mine" BD "you have friends?" SG- "not anymore"
- •And the delightful repartee ended over a campfire meal with Clegane declaring over picked clean bones, "I prefer chicken"
- •Make room Tyrion Lannister, there's a new master of snark in Westeros...he'll be here all season (I hope!)