What I Did Today
A day in the life of an NYC mom
- •Last meeting as a member of my kid's school's School Leadership Team.PTA moms get a bad rap, it sucks.
- •Pure BarreI am addicted, I would have made fun of myself for being this addicted. My favorite 55 minutes of a day.
- •Lunch with an old friendOur kids went to preschool together and 11 years later wound up in the same high school. I love those people where 10 years can seem like 2 days.
- •Science BoardI know this science board will be a li.st...I already li.sted the experiment...cut, glue, argue, repeat.
- •4th Grade PlayTotally cute, the kids have been working since October creating the characters, writing, staging, and everything but directing.
- •Saw the president's motorcadeI don't think he was in that car...he doesn't wave out the window like the Pope.