My First Trip To Cali
...and these are the highlights. Check out the video of my trip here: https://youtu.be/PevMk1CT8_4
- 1.I went to the West Coast for the first time in my 26 years of life.Yes, this was done before my 27th birthday.
- 2.I stayed in an apartment right by Venice Beach.Thanks AirBnb
- 3.I ran into the Pacific Ocean.
- 4.I went to Rodeo Drive.There was an art exhibit on the streets...Dali to be exact.
- 5.Went to a place that had rattlesnake as one of the ingredients in its sausages.It was called Wurstküche and I personally didn't eat that sausage.
- 6.Had dinner at Father’s Office.The Office Burger was dope.
- 7.Had breakfast at Rose Café.The pancakes and orange juice and bacon and eggs…uhhh thinking about it now is making me so hungry.
- 8.I went to Griffith Observatory and chilled with Albert Einstein
- 9.Took a day trip to The Grove
- 10.Honorable mentions: dining & sightseeing experiences1. In n out - hyped up imo; 2. LACMA - couldn't stay long because of LA's weird parking rules; 3. La Brea tar pits - surprise! They aren't actual tar pits; 4. Walked along Melrose.