Today is my 31st birthday.
- •I honest to God never thought I'd live this long.
- •Pie or cheesecake is still better than traditional cake.
- •I prefer family and friends over for dinner instead of a party.
- •I don't like the attention your birthday gets you but it's a fun excuse to catch up with people you haven't spoken to in a while.
- •I feel fifteen years old in a body that's aging.
- •I never thought I'd be this old and still afraid of the dark and dark places.
- •I need more tattoos
- •I'm getting better at saving money and not just getting more tattoos
- •31 sounds like a man. This morning my mom called and said "I can't even say birthday boy anymore". We laughed but we both talked about how weird that is.
- •Skip this part @jennikonner @jon @sophia It is still, and forever will be an excuse for me to eat like a homeless dog.
- •Just a tip: go buy a new shirt the day before your birthday. Don't wear it until the day of. You'll feel like a trillion bucks.