I ACCIDENTALLY BOUGHT EXFOLIATING BODY WASH
Here's what happened
- •It was the fanciest looking bottle for under ten dollars at Duane Reade (which btw they are all so clearly just Walgreens so just call them Walgreens)
- •I anticipated my next shower to use said body wash cause I was just using a bar of Cetaphil soap at the time. I didn't shower for like another Seven hours.
- •When I showered, I still didn't notice that it was exfoliating when I squirted it in my hand.
- •Once applied to my body, I didn't have the context of exfoliation in my head so I thought I was suddenly stricken with Fibromyalgia
- •As my flesh was ripped from my body I realized what was happening and promptly stopped.
- •My chest looks like I was attacked by a cat.
- •I went back to the store and bought five bottles of two dollar suave body wash that smells like Cherry and Almonds, separately. Not like Amaretto.