Things I've discovered at a Simple Plan concert
So, I finally saw SP live after 12 years of being a fan. You can say that I was pretty fucking excited. I mean I met them before but for all kinds of reasons never saw a legit show. But it happened guys!! October. 15th 2k16, I'll never forget it.
- •They are fucking amazingLet's just get the obvious out of the way
- •The line was soooooo long before the show!This was around the corner already and you can't even see the corner in this picture!!
- •@seblefebvre has a nice butt and some pretty cool dance movesAnother obvious one but let's put it on the list :p
- •My back hurts if I stand for too longI'm getting old :/ but the pain went away after SP got on stage :D
- •The crowd has so much energy!!Thought I was in a BMTH mosh during jump lol LOVED IT!
- •Pierre and Seb have secret conversations during the show some timesAnd then they giggle about it and I wanna know what they are talking about!!
- •The crowd can sing along to every song!We are amazing lol
- •There are more guys at the show than I thoughtAnd they scream louder than their gf
- •A guy standing there not moving once, not even nodding his head while his two friends having the time of their lifeI mean why are u there dude lol
- •Marriage proposal during a show is funThe crowd gets behind it
- •David just starts sing third eye blind after some guy shouted some shit from the crowdAnd the whole band got behind it and the crowed started singing too. Nice moment lol
- •The speech during crazy made me wanna cryI've heard it once during the NYC show live stream two days before already.. But come on that speech just made me so emotional
- •I love the band so much
- •I still have my voice the next day after screaming on the top of my lungs the whole night beforeI was surprised
- •It was a very good work out sessionI probably burned more calories than when I go to the gym
- •My friend whom I dragged to the show with me got more excited than me after the showWell.. I mean nobody can be more excited than me after a SP show but she was super into it and now she's gonna go listen to every SP song lol. To the band, if you are reading, you are welcome ;)
- •This is a long list
- •Can't wait for the next time I see themHopefully it'll be soon, not "soon" lol