10 Happy Things
My favorite things from the past week.
- 1.A shiny new phoneI finally upgraded my antiquated phone to the Nexus 6P.
- 2.Meal-prep SundaysThis week I'm making Chicken and Chickpeas Pilaf, Beef and Bleu Cheese Salad, and Quinoa Fajitas.
- 3.My cousinsThree of them graduated high school this year - I'm so proud!
- 4.Learning GermanI've been practicing everyday now that I can put the app on my phone.
- 5.Work meetings with Japanese foodMochiko chicken from Drunken Monkey!
- 6.The lilacs are blooming and they're beautiful.
- 7.Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frostingI used this recipe - it works great at 6,500 feet. http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/red-velvet-cake-recipe
- 8.Fresh strawberriesI may have eaten a pound of strawberries for dinner after going to the farmers' market. I regret nothing.
- 9.Bleu cheeseI usually don't like salads, but bleu cheese makes them delicious.
- 10.Walking around Tahoe.I love living here.