Awesome Meals I've cooked
I finally have a kitchen this summer and I love cooking. Still learning a lot but I do well for myself, I think
- •Hamburger helper Lasagna and Pasta saladNot creative at all I know but I was cooking for 4 people and it was really good
- •BBQ Chicken NachosThis actually stemmed from making BBQ chicken quesadillas and we had extra quesadilla mix so Olivia threw them on some chips bc she makes amazing nachos.
- •Alfredo Pasta and chickenI know, I know. Simple. Nothing to brag about. But still good food
- •Spinach and bacon PastaOmg this stuff is fantastic. I made it and as soon as I finished the leftovers the next day I made another batch of it
- •Spinach and tomato pastaI love spinach. And this stuff is absolutely so good and super easy. Made it for myself and ate it for 4 meals. Then I was cooking for me and 2 other people and made this again. It's my go to 'real' meal
- •Chicken, broccoli and quinoaLittle stressful having 3 burners on and pots/pans on all 3 but the timing ended up being pretty perfect and it all turned out good too. I think I like using recipes more than just cooking but this was a really solid meal without a recipe
- •Spinach white bean enchiladas with pepper jack sauceFor sure my proudest accomplishment in my short cooking career. Holy. Nuts. This stuff was sooooooooo good. Tasted like something you'd get at a restaurant. The longest it's taken me to make any of my meals but definitely worth it.
- •Chorizo Breakfast HashWith the help of @OliviaJ I made this gorgeous breakfast food for dinner at 9:45 last night. The eggs were all her doing, she's an expert. Holy crap was this good though...top 3 meals I've made for sure
- •Bacon Broccoli mac and cheese
- •Shrimp fried rice with pineapple and toasted coconutFinally got to cook this now that Olivia is gone because she refuses to eat a meal with coconut in it. It was a little weird to get used to but very tasty and I also made enough for probably 5 meals so that's awesome too