A growing list
- •Become an Honorary DameI would like to be in the same rank as Maggie Smith and Judi Dench. However, because I am American I would be peers with Honorary Dame Angelina Jolie. Not bad company.
- •Become a Nobel LaureateIn my head I would get the literature or peace prize, or get a new award for writing peace minded literature.
- •Become a Queen or PrincessIf Grace Kelly can do it, so can I!
- •Become an Alpaca FarmerAlpaca's are the cutest animal and their fur is the softest thing on this earth.
- •Audition for a Broadway PlayI wanted to be an actress when I was younger, and a part of me still does. I just need to work up the courage to go for it.
- •Own a TreehousePete Nelson's show is the reason I want a super cool treehouse.
- •Be Friends with @JimmyFallonHe seems like the nicest person ever! We would be excellent pals, and laugh for days.
- •Have coffee with Tim GunnThe day I moved to New York my mom and I ran into Tim Gunn at a diner. He said "hi" to us because we were staring at him and we couldn't say anything back. If I ever see him again I will make it a point to invite him to coffee.
- •Share a Meal with Stanley TucciHe also seems very nice, and I bet he would know the best place to eat. In my head we have very intelligent conversations and share smart jokes.
- •Take a Spontaneous TripImagine your favorite person in the world wakes you up one morning, has you pack up a weeks worth of clothes and takes you to Denmark (location not really important) Wouldn't that be amazing???
- •Hold a Guinness World Record (in progress)I attempted a world record this past December! I crocheted for 35 hours straight and it was a very trying and rewarding experience. I hope I get the record!
- •Learn Sign LanguageIn an effort to become a more open and understanding person I want to learn sign language.
- •Build an Elephant SanctuaryA classmate of mine did a project on elephant cruelty and it broke my heart. Hopefully my elephants and alpacas will be friends.
- •Work at DisneylandSpecifically, I want to work as a plaid vest. But I would also happily take a job at Pixar.
- •Sing "The Pit" with Chris PrattThe episode of Parks and Rec when he writes this song is one of my favorites. I now sing this song with my sister, often replacing "Pit" and other lyrics to accommodate whatever situation we are in. But singing with Chris Pratt would be pretty cool.
- •Be the combination of Michelle Obama, Amal Clooney, Leslie Knope, and Frida KhaloI want to be a smart, creative, powerful, and beautiful woman when I grow up.
- •But My Mom a HouseMy mom is the most important person in my life. She deserves way more than a house, but I know she really wants a new one.