MOMENTS OF UNPACKING THAT HAVE MADE ME GO "WHAT THE...?"
Unpacking to move into a new house. It's never fun. Especially when you haven't actually packed the stuff. Here are some ridiculous things that the packers have done so far.
- •Folded in half two peacock feathers to make them fit in a box.
- •Wrapped a paper coffee cup in paper.
- •Wrapped a burst balloon in paper. Like it was going to burst again?
- •Labelled a box 'clothes and bags' when it contained Apple TV and a DVD player. So easy to confuse the two.
- •Packed stock cubes with handbags. With a laptop charging cable. None of which were near each other.
- •Packed bedding in a box labelled stuff.
- •Packed toys in a box labelled bedding.
- •Unpacked a container of arts and craft stuff, wrapped each item in paper (individual glitter glue pens, for example), packed that in a box, and then put different, unwrapped items in the art and craft box, which they packed separately. It's like they're trying to make it harder.
- •Packed the cable for the Apple TV in a different box. Which isn't labelled. And hasn't been found yet.