I FALL IN LOVE AT WHOLE FOODS
Every grocery run, without fail, I end up totally in love with a fellow Foodie. Sometimes it's another customer, sometimes in an employee, but one thing's for sure: his Chaco tan is no joke.
- •It starts out innocently enough.
- •I am simply looking at an array of fresh peaches/organic granola/coconut water, minding my own business.
- •When out of no where,
- •All of a sudden,
- •His golden tan/pale white/smooth dark skin catches my eye.
- •He is tall/medium/short, and his strong calves/bony knuckles/white teeth are striking.
- •Pretending to be enraptured with nearby fair trade bracelets/quinoa bread/essential oils, I watch him glide across the poured concrete floors.
- •He is beautiful/glorious/everything I've ever wanted but never known until just now, at this Whole Foods, on a Tuesday/Thursday night/Sunday mid afternoon.
- •I let him catch me looking at him/smiling at him/taking a picture of him.
- •He smiles back/walks away/suddenly has a very important phone call.
- •I giggle to myself,
- •Here he is,
- •The man of my dreams,
- •The father of our future children, Spencer and Indigo.
- •He sips his mammoth coffee/swell water bottle/la Croix, unaware of his unavoidable future with me.