TV SHOWS I'VE WATCHED IN 2016
It's been a busy year, but who would I be if I didn't binge watch a shitload of TV (an unfinished list)
- •The LeagueI watched the majority of it during winter break, but a few seasons this year.
- •Nurse JackieWith this show constantly being recommended to me I decided to give it a whirl. Didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did.
- •Parks and RecreationClassic rewatch. Just watched the last 3 seasons but hey it still counts(Sorry Jerry)
- •FargoOnly watched season 2 and it was a trip. Kirsten slayed.
- •Gilmore GirlsAnother classic rewatch. I needed it.
- •House of CardsWatched season 4 and damn, it may be my favourite season. That end scene tho.
- •Fuller HouseSo much nostalgia.
- •LoveI truly expected to hate this series but it was unexpectedly charming and witty.
- •FlakedIt was raw and extremely well done. Will Arnett means a lot to me.
- •Sex and the CityI just needed some Aidan in my life. Just let me live.
- •Parenthood (in progress)It's exam time so of course I need a show to distract myself and binge watch. Rewatch #4 of the year.