TV SHOWS I'VE WATCHED IN 2016
It's been a busy year, but who would I be if I didn't binge watch a shitload of TV (an unfinished list)
- 1.The LeagueI watched the majority of it during winter break, but a few seasons this year.
- 2.Nurse JackieWith this show constantly being recommended to me I decided to give it a whirl. Didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did.
- 3.Parks and RecreationClassic rewatch. Just watched the last 3 seasons but hey it still counts(Sorry Jerry)
- 4.FargoOnly watched season 2 and it was a trip. Kirsten slayed.
- 5.Gilmore GirlsAnother classic rewatch. I needed it.
- 6.House of CardsWatched season 4 and damn, it may be my favourite season. That end scene tho.
- 7.Fuller HouseSo much nostalgia.
- 8.LoveI truly expected to hate this series but it was unexpectedly charming and witty.
- 9.FlakedIt was raw and extremely well done. Will Arnett means a lot to me.
- 10.Sex and the CityI just needed some Aidan in my life. Just let me live.
- 11.Parenthood (in progress)It's exam time so of course I need a show to distract myself and binge watch. Rewatch #4 of the year.