Good Things to Happen in 2017
2016 was a weird year, but what made it worse was that I stopped seeing the good things that happened and just found myself focusing on the bad things. So my goal is that at the end of this year, I will be able to look back on this list and see what I accomplished and what made me smile.
- •I got to ring in the New Year with an incredible group of friends.
- •My mom and dad spoke for the first time in over eight years.
- •I am finally going back to school!
- •President Obama’s farewell address. Oh wow was this powerful.
- •My favorite band, Simple Plan, has announced that they are coming back to Cleveland!
- •I actually had money left over from a paycheck!
- •My friend’s 3 year old daughter invited me to watch Octonauts with her. Not going to lie, I really liked that show.
- •I got to teach an old woman how to pump gas because she had never done it before.
- •The Green Ranger liked my tweet!
- •I got to celebrate being a part of an awesome theater group!
- •I started going to the gym!
- •I marched in the Women's March