AN INCREDIBLE SATURDAY
- •So yesterday I was in the city all day, or NYC to people who don't live in northern nj
- •First I went to Starbucks which is always an amazing way to begin a day
- •Then I went to a science honors program I go to. It was the first day of the spring semester and I'm taking experiments in genetics.I've been putting that class as my first choice for all four semesters I've been in the program and I finally got it! The lab is amazing, especially considering the labs in my high school are just long tables with sinks. We used a centrifuge and separated short and long strands of dna using gel electrophoresis.
- •After class I went to a great restaurant called Le Monde for lunch, and I got passion fruit cream stuffed French toast, and I don't know what I excepted but it definitely wasn't this??Bread cylinder? It was so good tho
- •Then I went to the museum of natural history with my mom, brother, and grandparents, and I've probably been there a hundred times but it never fails to be a great experienceThere was this dinosaur that's the longest one ever discovered I think? It doesn't have a name yet but it's HUGE
- •Then we went to dinner and I got flan for dessertOKAY I LOVE FLAN A WEIRD AMOUNT BUT I DON'T CARE 🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮
- •And then I saw Hamilton with my brotherHOLY SHIT?? IT WAS SO GOOD????? I LOVE PHILIPPA SOO LIKE MY MOTHER AND MY CHILD????? IS THAT WEIRD?
- •OKAY AND THEN WE WENT TO THE STAGE DOOR AND GOT SIGNATURES FROM SO MANY CAST MEMBERSI was really far back so I didn't really get to talk to anyone but they were all so nice? I saw Strux, Leslie Odom Jr, Jonathan Groff, Renee Elise Goldsberry, and Christopher Jackson. Strux was so nice she saw me in the back and made sure she signed my program and talked to me. Jonathan Groff saw me freaking out and was like "Oh! Okay!" Leslie Odom Jr looked so exhausted and I felt bad get some rest bud
- •And then I had a dream Lin came out to sign (he didn't) and was mad that all the cast members signed so messily so he redid all their signatures from memoryFor some reason I think that's so funny that whenever I tell someone I can't even get to the end