THE BEST LINES IN HAMILTON
Hamilton, brought to us by god's gift Lin-Manuel Miranda, has some amazing lines. These are my favorites.
- •When Jefferson says, "Such a blunder sometimes it makes me wonder why I even bring the thunder" and Madison goes, "Why he even brings the thunder!"
- •"I see George Washington smile."They just won a war, and Hamilton's first thought is, Washington is finally happy. For someone who freaked tf out when Washington called him son, Hamilton sure does see him as a father figure.
- •"Don't act surprised you guys cause I wrote em! AYYY!"This is just. So obnoxious. And funny.
- •"Talk less" "What?!"The whole show.
- •"HERCULES MULLIGANNN"Needs no introduction